Accessible Minibus Parking
Vivid Sydney assists guests with accessibility requirements to get to Vivid Sydney by offering bookable and complimentary accessible minibus parking.
As there are limited spots available, bookings must be made in advance. Please read the terms and conditions provided and complete the form below if you require minibus parking for Vivid Sydney 2023. Once submitted, a Vivid Sydney representative will contact you via email to confirm the booking and advise further details.
Vivid Sydney will take place from 26 May - 17 June 2023. Lights On are from 6pm-11pm daily. Available Minibus parking areas are:
- Hickson Road, near Hickson Road Reserve – provides access to our Hickson Road Reserve accessible viewing area, The Rocks and Walsh Bay
- Loftus Street – provides access to Circular Quay and the Sydney Opera House
- Darling Drive – provides access to The Goods Line and Central Station
Bookings are for Monday – Thursday only, excluding Monday June 12.
To ensure we can accommodate as many guests as possible, we may restrict bookings to one booking per group. Submitting the expression of interest does not automatically confirm a parking bay.
If you have specific requirements, please feel free to contact our Vivid Sydney Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 9931 1190.
Expression of Interest Terms and Conditions
Pre-booked accessible minibus parking terms & conditions
- Submitting an expression of interest for pre-booked accessible minibus parking does not automatically confirm a parking bay.
- Accessible minibus parking is strictly limited and depending on demand may be limited to one booking per group.
- If parking allocation is exhausted, you may be placed on a standby list and contacted in the event a parking bay becomes available.
- Entry to the accessible minibus parking area is with a valid Vehicle Access Pass (VAP) only. The VAP is not transferable.
- Parking is only valid for the vehicle listed and for the date and time indicated on the VAP.
- The VAP must be displayed on the dashboard and left window of the vehicle and presented at road closure points to traffic control and to Vivid Sydney guest services.
- The VAP is for minibuses that have been identified as access vehicles with a valid mobility permit transporting access guests and carers to Vivid Sydney.
- Vehicles must park in bays as instructed by traffic control and abide by regular traffic rules.
- Parking conditions may change subject to Police and traffic control discretion and in the event of safety hazards.
- Vivid Sydney guest services and traffic controllers will not be able assist guests to enter or leave their vehicle.
- Vivid Sydney experiences high pedestrian traffic. Drivers are advised to exercise caution while driving in these areas and have their hazard lights on at all times.
- Any vehicle that remains parked outside of the allocated parking times as specified by the VAP will be towed at the owner's expense.