Many harbour vessels will be illuminated by 32 Hundred Lighting using brilliant LED lights that change colour as the vessels travel into different harbour...
Harbour Lights 2015
Many harbour vessels will be illuminated by 32 Hundred Lighting using brilliant LED lights that change colour as the vessels travel into different harbour zones. Computer-controlled using Intel Galileo boards, these ‘colour precincts’ will create a dazzling spectacle when viewed from the harbour foreshore.
Participating vessels are Sydney's First Fleet Ferries, Oz Jet Boating, Sydney Princess Cruises, Sensational Sydney Cruises, the Australian Cruise Group, Tribal Warrior, Captain Cook Cruises, Manly Fast Ferries and Aussie Legend Cruises.
Discover the Harbour's best kept secrets and tours at beyondthewharf.com.au.
Check out a wide range of cruise options with Captain Cook Cruises at captaincook.com.au.
View all vessell operators:
- Tribal Warrior Aboriginal Cultural Cruise – www.tribalwarrior.org
- Australian Cruise Group - www.australiancruisegroup.com.
- Oz Jet Boating - ozjetboating.com
- Sydney Princess Cruises - www.sydneyprincesscruises.com.
- Manly Fast Ferry - www.manlyfastferry.com.au
- Constellation Cruises - www.constellationcruises.com.
- Aussie Legend Cruises - http://www.legendcruises.com.
- Sydney's First Fleet Ferries (Harbour City Ferries) - beyondthewharf.com.au
- Captain Cook Cruises - www.captaincook.com.au/
- Sensational Sydney Cruises – http://www.
For information about planning a trip by boat visit www.vividsydney.com/water.