32 Hundred Lighting: Iain Reed (Australia)
This synchronised lighting display on the Harbour is designed by 32 Hundred Lighting and uses a satellite-navigational grid to coordinate lighting changes; as vessels adorned with brilliant LED lighting pass through parts of the grid, colours change simultaneously — and each little vessel becomes part of a coordinated display that moves across the colour spectrum as they move across the harbour.
Many commercial operators participate in the installation, enabling their passengers to enjoy Vivid while offering an additional perspective: the stunning light reflections that dance upon the water.
Harbour City Ferries will also be participating in the Harbour Lights with a changing colour display and a special tribute to celebrate 100 years of May Gibbs aboard the ‘May Gibbs’ ferry. To enjoy the splendour of the Vivid Lights from aboard one of Sydney’s iconic ferries, all you will need is your Opal Card to see the best views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison, Sydney Opera House and Luna Park.
Check out a wide range of cruise options with Captain Cook Cruises at captaincook.com.au.
View all participating vessel operators:
- Sydney Cove Water Taxis - watertaxisydney.com.au/
- Australian Cruise Group - www.australiancruisegroup.com.au/
- Sydney Tall Ships - www.sydneytallships.com.au/
- Tribal Warrior Aboriginal Cultural Cruise - tribalwarrior.org/
- Oz Jet Boating - www.ozjetboating.com.au/
- Sensational Sydney Cruises - www.sensationalsydneycruises.com.au/
- Fantasea Cruising - https://www.fantasea.com.au/
- Starship Sydney - https://www.starshipsydney.com.au/
- Coast Harbour Cruises - https://www.coastcruises.com.au/
- Platinum Cruises - http://platinumcruises.com.au/
- Galaxy Charters - http://www.galaxycharters.com.au/
- Classic Boat Charters - http://www.sydneyclassicboatcharters.com.au/
- Thunder Jet Boating - http://thunderjetboat.com.au/
- Spitfire Pilot Boats - https://www.spitfirepilotboats.com/
Country represented by installation: Australia