32 Hundred Lighting: Iain Reed (Australia)
Collaborator: Martin Bevz (Australia)
Harbour Lights turns the waters of Sydney Harbour into a Vivid Sydney precinct, with many vessels moving across the water in a gentle, synchronised lighting display.
The work is designed by 32 Hundred Lighting and uses a satellite-navigational grid to coordinate lighting changes; as vessels adorned with brilliant LED lighting pass through parts of the grid, colours change simultaneously — and each little vessel becomes part of a coordinated display that moves across the colour spectrum as they move across the harbour.
Many commercial operators participate in the installation, enabling their passengers to enjoy Vivid while offering an additional perspective: the stunning light reflections that dance upon the water.
Discover the Harbour's best-kept secrets and tours at beyondthewharf.com.au.
Check out a wide range of cruise options with Captain Cook Cruises at captaincook.com.au.
View all participating vessel operators:
- Tribal Warrior Aboriginal Cultural Cruise - www.tribalwarrior.org
- Australian Cruise Group – www.australiancruisegroup.com.au
- Oz Jet Boating - ozjetboating.com
- Manly Fast Ferry - www.manlyfastferry.com.au
- Sydney's First Fleet Ferries (Harbour City Ferries) - beyondthewharf.com.au
- Captain Cook Cruises - www.captaincook.com.au/
- Sensational Sydney Cruises - http://www.sensationalsydneycruises.com.au/
- Constellation Cruises - http://constellationcruises.com.au/
- Fantasea Cruising Sydney - https://www.fantasea.com.au/
- Australian Superyachts - https://www.australiansuperyachts.com.au/charters/element/
- Sydney Cover Water Taxis - http://www.watertaxisydney.com.au
- SEADECK - www.seadeck.com.au
Country represented by installation: Australia