'What's Your Vivid Story?' Workshop Presented by Digital Storytellers Make the most of your Vivid experience using the power of low-budget...
What's Your Vivid Story? Make the most of your Vivid experience using the power of storytelling.
'What's Your Vivid Story?' Workshop
Presented by Digital Storytellers
Make the most of your Vivid experience using the power of low-budget storytelling.
Digital Storytellers invites you to the ‘What’s Your Vivid Story?’ Workshop which will help you develop and produce captivating stories about your Vivid experience using just the tools at your disposal - whether you have a smartphone, tablet or camera.
With the proliferation of digital communication, film and photography has established itself as the powerful way to cut through the noise and tell stories with impact. And with YouTube now the number two search engine in the world, it’s clear that audiences, prefer video and image over other forms of content.
But digital storytelling doesn’t have to be scary, high budget or intimidating. The 'What's Your Vivid Story?' Workshop will give you the skills to produce powerful content, using the resources at your disposal, without the need for expensive equipment.
- Planning: finding the story, planning, choosing locations, the art of interviewing
- Production: how to do lighting, sound, shooting and equipment (focusing on how to use smartphones, iPhones, iPads & DSLRS to create powerful content
- Looking at the best of the best: We’ll look at inspirational case studies of others who have effectively used smartphones and tablets to create stunning stories
- All participants will walk away with a copy of the 'Production Canvas' to help you plan future stories
All workshop attendees will also be invited to become part of the Impact Storytellers online community where you’ll have access to:
- Ongoing mentorship and support from the Digital Storytellers team
- support and collaboration from other social enterprises, nonprofits and creatives in the Stories for Impact community
- Storytelling guides and resources
- The opportunity to share and get feedback on the stories you create in a safe and collaborative environment