The world of virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality are known as immersive technologies that provide new ways for people to interact and...
The Vivid World of Virtual Reality
The world of virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality are known as immersive technologies that provide new ways for people to interact and use digital information like never before. Virtual reality and augmented reality takes conventional media content such as images, audio, text and interaction into new medium that can be used across different domains such as marketing, engineering, medicine, education, fashion and more to assist companies with marketing, sales, training and data visualisation. Virtual reality and augmented reality is not just about gaming; it will transform how business owners develop future content to be consumed through virtual reality.
In this introductory workshop, you need to open your curious mind and eyes to future possibilities of the virtual world which will be part of our everyday lives. In this workshop we will learn what virtual reality and augmented reality is and how they are constructed with strong emphasis on storytelling, creativity and the use of latest technology (software, hardware, wearable). In this introductory workshop you will be able to test apps and be immersed in the world of virtual reality with hands on examples in many domains and case studies available. As a creative person, business owner or just a hobbyist we will investigate the creative process; the tools and the storytelling you need to plan in order to create your own future virtual experience.
This virtual reality and augmented reality workshop aims to:
1. Equip you with the creative mindset you need to plan, design and execute your creative VR experience.
2. Help you to understand the different types of mediums such as virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality and how you can possibly use them in your future business plans.
1. The future of virtual reality as a technology and its influence in many industries.
2. Explore how virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality are changing the creative industry for the better.
3. Explore how virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality being used in business such as sales and marketing, remote assistance, training, and education.
4. Explore how virtual reality and augmented reality being applied in many markets such as virtual reality ecommerce, virtual reality medical, virtual reality education, virtual reality engineering, virtual reality creative arts, virtual reality fashion, virtual reality apps and more.
5. An overview of how you can explore virtual reality at home and the workplace.
This introductory virtual reality, augmented reality and mixed reality workshop will be delivered as an interactive workshop consisting of an instructor-led lecture, group and individual activities. This training approach allows you to work through concepts introduced by the instructor in an application-focused teaching environment.
This is an introductory Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality workshop, designed for newcomers to VR technology. This course is primarily aimed at anyone with no or little previous experience in Virtual Reality, interested in how to bring their ideas onto this new platform.