More than ever, what business needs is decisive action, clear reflection and more action. In this two-hour workshop, affectors will...
Turn Interaction Into Action: Daily Habits For Innovating
Museum of Contemporary Art
More than ever, what business needs is decisive action, clear reflection and more action.
In this two-hour workshop, affectors will look at strategies and techniques for converting details into design, pressure into productivity, opportunities into outcomes.
Each participant will be encouraged to take a hands-on approach as Matt Jackson and Ben Romalis work through the challenging and exciting processes of turning interactions into action.
You will learn to:
- Leverage feedback rather than fear it by encouraging team members to develop and your business to grow
- Make confident decisions quickly to maximise your return on investment
- Assess opportunities based on their potential to create value for your clients as well as your business
- Inspire team members to take initiative and participate more often to increase productivity
- Employ both creative and critical thinking to continually innovate and keep ahead of the market
Affectors Matt Jackson and Ben Romalis have trained industry leaders in culture and creativity, including Adobe, BridgeClimb, CBA, AMP, NSW Cricket and the Starlight Foundation as well as others. They have also spoken at the most well known thought leadership events including TEDx, Wired for Wonder, Sydney’s Biennale and Create Now as well as VIVID for the past 5 years.
*Booking and transaction fees may apply.