Australia's biggest creative industries summit, REMIX Summit Sydney 2023 is your field guide to what's coming next. Across two days of inspirational talks...
REMIX Summit Sydney 2023
2 Murray Street
Access and Inclusion
Australia's biggest creative industries summit, REMIX Summit Sydney 2023 is your field guide to what's coming next. Across two days of inspirational talks, discussions and networking, hear from and meet innovators across creative and cultural industries.
Held worldwide in leading cities like New York, London, Istanbul, Dubai and Sydney, REMIX Summit is the meeting place for global changemakers. This year’s Sydney edition, held as part of Vivid Sydney, will feature more than 50 speakers from companies and organisations including:
- Margot Mottaz - Curator, SUPERBLUE - the global immersive art sensation whose founding site in Miami features TeamLab, James Turrell & Es Devlin
- Lāth Carlson - Executive Director, MUSEUM OF THE FUTURE (DUBAI) - "a peek into tomorrow" - New York Times
- Michael Brand - Director, ART GALLERY OF NSW - on their $344 million transformation
- Kip Williams - Artistic Director, SYDNEY THEATRE COMPANY on The Picture of Dorian Gray & the future of theatre
- Leah Harris - Executive Producer - Original Podcasts, SPOTIFY AUNZ
- Sakchin Bessette - Co-Founder, MOMENT FACTORY (CANADA) - “Most Innovative Live Event Company in the world" - Fast Company
- Susan Wheeldon - Country Manager, AIRBNB on Airbnb experiences
- Michael Rodrigues - NSW inaugural 24 Hour economy Commissioner & former MD, Time Out
- Tim Duggan - AUTHOR, ‘Cult Status’ & ‘Killer Thinking’ and Co-founder, Junkee - Winner of Best Entrepreneurship Book at the 2021 Australian Business Book Awards
- Pete Ceglinski - CEO & Co-founder, SEABIN
- Daryl Karp - Director & CEO, AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL MARITIME MUSEUM
- Dr Georgie McClean - Executive Director Development and Strategic Partnerships, AUSTRALIA COUNCIL FOR THE ARTS
- Phil Mallet - Regional Manager & Sean Morris - General Manager, FEVER (ANZ), the 'Netflix of Live Experiences'
- Jody Malam - Creative Director, OUTERNET GLOBAL, London (UK) "the largest digital exhibition space in Europe" - Forbes
- Rohan Silva - Co-Founder, SECOND HOME (UK) - "the new creative hothouse" Wallpaper* Magazine
- Katrina Sedgwick - CEO & Director, MELBOURNE ARTS PRECINCT - the new $1.7 billion cultural project
- Seb Chan - Director & CEO, AUSTRALIAN CENTRE FOR THE MOVING IMAGE (ACMI) & Board Member ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM
- Dr Kristin Alford - Futurist & Director, MOD (MUSEUM OF DISCOVERY), Adelaide
- Ollie Wards - Creator of 'SNOWBALL' podcast (ABC's Unravel True Crime), Apple 'Best Listens'
- Felicity Mcvay - Former Global Head of Entertainment, TIKTOK
- Linda Sproul - Director, Exhibitions & Audience Engagement, MUSEUMS VICTORIA on 'Tyama' and developing successful immersive experiences
- Thomas Mahon - Founder, MoPA (MUSEUM OF PLAY & ART) - "One of the worlds best Children’s Museums", SMH
The full line-up can be seen on REMIX Summit Sydney's website.