This interactive keynote empowers leaders, managers and future trailblazers with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can take in order to...
Leading for Creativity: Create a Culture Where Ideas and Innovation Thrive
Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side)
This interactive keynote empowers leaders, managers and future trailblazers with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can take in order to turn their team and organisation into a creative powerhouse!
Australia’s Leading Creativity Expert, Nicole Velik from innovation consultancy The Ideas Bodega will help you to inject creativity into the workplace by gaining insights from some of the most innovative companies around the world. Uncover techniques that can be easily implemented in your own organisation and see how each of us has the ability to create an inspiring ideas culture.
This workshop will be inspiring, stimulating and highly interactive. Beware! Wanting to shake things up in your organisation is a very likely side effect after this talk.
You will learn the following:
- The mindset of a creative leader
- How to manage collaboration across departments and leverage the diversity in your organisation for creativity
- How to build an environment where audacious ideas can live and breathe
- How to give feedback for creativity
- How to create a culture where ideas are proactively coming from everyone in every department
- Why we need to promote and recognise failure and how to do it
- How to carve out time and create rituals for creativity in the busy week
- Why we need to “unlearn” in order to innovate and how to do it