The ability to think creatively is what gives people and organisations a competitive advantage in today’s world. Now more than ever, we need to strengthen...
Ignite Your Creativity at Work: Techniques to Generate Game Changing Ideas
Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side)
Access and Inclusion
The ability to think creatively is what gives people and organisations a competitive advantage in today’s world. Now more than ever, we need to strengthen our creative thinking ability in order to successfully solve challenges big and small.
In this interactive workshop, Australia’s leading creativity expert, Nicole Velik, from the Ideas Bodega will draw out your natural creative talent. You will learn powerful innovation and creativity techniques can be applied to any business challenge.
Nicole shows you how easy it is to come up with game-changing creative ideas by sharing techniques that she has used with her clients.
Nicole has been working as an Innovation Consultant and speaker on Creativity for over 10 years. Previously she worked in global advertising agencies in Sydney and New York, across many brands in all sectors and has a wealth of experience and anecdotes that will inspire, entertain and leave you wanting to apply what you’ve learnt right away.
In this interactive workshop you will learn
- Practical techniques to generate game changing creative ideas that you can apply to any business or innovation challenge
- Techniques to help you get ideas from other industries in order to innovate and think differently to your competition
- A process to help you design and facilitate powerful and effective creative workshops
- Tools that will help you break out of old thinking habits in order to identify new and exciting opportunities
- Tips to help you switch on your creativity under pressure
Expect this session to be stimulating, fun and highly interactive with a good dose of audience participation. Get ready to challenge and stretch your creative thinking abilities to a new level.
Bring a notepad and pen!