This event is sold out - please click here to join the waiting list and indicate your interest. You will also receive any updates following the event.An...
Dare to Design Healthcare
Museum of Contemporary Art
This event is sold out - please click here to join the waiting list and indicate your interest. You will also receive any updates following the event.
An ageing population, an increase in obesity and the rise of chronic diseases are just some of the problems we are facing as we hurtle towards a healthcare crisis. Ideas to address this crisis are easy but how do you create solutions that are profound, simple and human?
Join us as we will bring together creative thinkers, entrepreneurs and healthcare specialists to reimagine the future of healthcare in Australia.
In this interactive session, you will use Human Centred Design to reframe ideas and problems so that the right solutions can be delivered.
The session will be facilitated by Design Thinking expert, founder of Kairos Now, Jane Cockburn, and supported by a panel of industry experts from Telstra, NRMA, UTS Griffith Hack, Selleys and Commonwealth Bank.
- Develop an understanding of the Design Thinking approach, enabling you to solve the right problem, innovatively
- Collaboratively reframe ideas that reimagine the way the healthcare sector will operate in the future
- Use tools and models that build empathy and create a better understanding of consumer, carer or patient needs
- Enjoy a facilitated workshop environment that fosters creativity, exploration and collaboration, combining diversity of expertise
- Make new connections and develop valuable skills
If you have a specific challenge you would like to resolve or simply want experience on how the design thinking approach works, this session promises to be fun, creative and collaborative and you’ll be sure to develop valuable skills and make new connections.
So make a difference and come and help us shape Australia's health system.
This event is presented by Kairos Now.
*Booking and transaction fees may apply