Expressions of Interest: Cross Art Form
Do you have an idea or proposal that doesn’t fit neatly into Light, Music, Ideas or Food but incorporates more than one of these Vivid Sydney elements? We still want to hear from you! Please submit your proposals for consideration by the Curatorial Panel.
To apply you will need to provide the following:
- Personal information, contact and contracting details.
- One or more photo-realistic render/s of the proposed activation where technology is the main component (not required if your activation is an event or performance).
- A brief written description of the proposed activation, including any talent you may be proposing.
- How the event relates to the 2024 Creative Direction
- Preliminary technical specifications on your proposed activation where technology is the main component (not required if your activation is an event or performance).
- A copy of your individual or company credentials and design/work portfolios.
- A fully itemised project budget (inclusive of design, talent, venue hire, equipment, construction, installation, freight, dismantle etc).
In your EOI please demonstrate how your proposal meets the following criteria:
- Creative and artistic merit which showcases bold and innovative design, performance or thought-provoking talent / events that addresses the 2024 creative direction
- Concept incorporates more than one of the Vivid Sydney elements, Light, Music or Ideas
- Cost-effectiveness, and capacity to deliver within the proposed fee/cost and timeline
- Demonstration of commitment to accessible and sustainable practice within the design, manufacture, event planning, delivery, and decommissioning phases of activation.
Applicants are required to read the following documents prior to applying:
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.