This one-day masterclass empowers leaders, managers and future trailblazers with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can take in order to...
Leading for Innovation - How to Create a Culture where Ideas and Innovation Thrive
This one-day masterclass empowers leaders, managers and future trailblazers with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can take in order to turn their team and organisation into a creative powerhouse!
Nicole Velik from innovation consultancy, The Ideas Bodega will help you to inject creativity into the workplace by gaining insights from some of the most innovative companies around the world. Uncover techniques that can be easily implemented in your own organisation and see how each of us has the ability to create an inspiring ideas culture.
This workshop will be inspiring, stimulating and highly interactive. You will be encouraged to share ideas and learn from each other.
You will learn the following:
- The mindset of a creative leader
- How to generate game-changing ideas by looking outside your own industry
- How to manage collaboration across departments and leverage the diversity in your organisation for creativity
- How to build an environment where audacious ideas can live and breathe
- How to give feedback for creativity — the right way
- How to create a culture where ideas are proactively coming from everyone in every department
- Why we need to promote and recognise failure and how to do it
- How to carve out time and create rituals for creativity in the busy week
- Why we need to “unlearn” in order to innovate and how to do it
- Learn specific tools and techniques to generate creative and disruptive ideas — these are practical techniques that you can implement when back in the office
- Three action steps to achieve when you get back to the office.
Strictly limited spaces.
Lunch will be provided.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.