The aim of this workshop is to develop your coaching expertise. Whether you have some experience or have never tried coaching before, this workshop provides...
Coaching for Creativity
The aim of this workshop is to develop your coaching expertise. Whether you have some experience or have never tried coaching before, this workshop provides an opportunity to gain new insight on the skills you need to enhance coaching practices in your workplace. This creative and practical workshop will teach you the principles of coaching, in any situation. It will assist anyone, at any level, to enhance their communication, collaboration, problem-solving, and crisis management skills.
- The professional coach
- Working with a coach and a mentor
- Emotional intelligence
- Professional learning
- Leading in the workplace
- Strengthening workplace relationships
- Designing and implementing innovations
- The professional mentor
- the basis of coaching relationships
- the fundamentals of building trust with others.
- the importance of taking individual ownership and accountability for delivery of results.
This workplace coaching course is suitable for experienced or aspiring leaders, managers of teams as well as team members, who are interesting in coaching and mentoring.