The future of Australia’s health depends on the design and development of great ideas. The Building Better Futures for Health Challenge sets the...
Building Better Futures for Health Challenge
Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side)
The future of Australia’s health depends on the design and development of great ideas. The Building Better Futures for Health Challenge sets the stage for startups, medical professionals, researchers and R&D managers to pitch new product and service ideas that could make a difference to people’s health. Judged by a panel of medtech industry leaders, the team or individual with the best idea will be awarded $25,000 worth of design, development and commercialisation support from IDE Group to help turn their idea into a commercially viable reality. An additional $5000 prize will also be awarded by public vote at the final event. Find out more at www.bbfhchallenge.com
This event is for people with an interest in:
- Health and advances in and medicine,
- Innovation, product design and development,
- New business development and commercialisation,
- Growth and investment strategies for products and services in the health industry.
This event will offer a unique opportunity to:
- See the next big product and service innovations that could transform Australia's health,
- Gain insight, advice and guidance on commercialising new business opportunities,
- Network with health industry leaders and design and entreprnurship experts.
BBFH Challenge Judging Pannel
- Anne O’Neill, Director, NSW Office for Health and Medical Research, Ministry of Health
- Dr Alan Taylor, Executive Chairman, Clarity Pharmaceuticals
- John Kelly, CEO, Atomo Diagnostics
- Mick Brooks, R&D Manager, Imaxeon Pty Ltd
Keynote Speaker and MC
- Announced soon
All ticket proceeds will be donated to a selected charity (by public vote) at the final event.