Last chance to secure your exclusive VIVID savings for World Business Forum Sydney 2018!World Business Forum is a two-day experience that offers a great...
World Business Forum
The Star Event Centre
Last chance to secure your exclusive VIVID savings for World Business Forum Sydney 2018!
World Business Forum is a two-day experience that offers a great opportunity to gain unique insights and knowledge from global thought leaders who will discuss issues and trends that are shaping the future of business. The theme for 2018 is "humanification" with a focus on people — inspiring creativity, nurturing talent, releasing potential, building networks, listening to clients and humanising technology.
The full line-up consists of:
- Sir Ken Robinson, leading authority on creativity and innovation - Creativity
- Daniel Lamarre, President and CEO of Cirque du Soleil - Innovation
- Alan Mulally, President and CEO The Ford Motor Company (2006-2014) - People
- Mark Webber, Australian Formula One Driver - Performance
- Chip Conley, entrepreneur and Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy at Airbnb - New Management
- Rachel Botsman, global authority on collaboration and trust - Digital Transformation
- Stew Friedman, Founding Director of the Wharton Leadership Program - Leadership
- Chris McChesney, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author "The 4 disciplines of execution" - Execution
- Kelly Peters, expert in behavioural science - Marketing
- Shara Evans, one of the world's leading futurists - Technology
- Vivek Chaudhri, Academic Director of Executive MBA Programs, Melbourne Business School - Strategy
Those who attend do so to learn and be inspired by some of the most influential figures in the business world and beyond; a blend of content delivered by entrepreneurs, creative minds, thought leaders, CEO's and innovators. It provides the opportunity to gather this knowledge and implement some fresh ideas into your own organisation, whilst also providing a unique opportunity to network and share ideas with other like-minded business professionals from across Australia, New Zealand and Asia-Pacific.
VIVID attendees get 10% off the publicly available rates when you register using the promo code VIVID10 at the checkout. Register before 25 May to save more than $450 per ticket!
Please visit our website for further information or contact us at email@example.com or +61 2 8873 4411