For anyone dreaming of escaping the traps of employment to pursue a more inspired path, this event will speak to you. Whether you have an existing business...
Empowering self-employment: The 5 key stages to being your own boss
Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side)
For anyone dreaming of escaping the traps of employment to pursue a more inspired path, this event will speak to you. Whether you have an existing business you want to level-up and grow, or you’re looking to step out on your own and start a new venture, 'The 5 Key Stages to Being Your Own Boss' will leave you inspired to take the next leap.
This panel event is presented by four seasoned entrepreneurs with decades of experience starting and growing successful businesses in the creative arts, technology, marketing, innovation, law and creative ideation.
What You’ll Gain:
Learn from first-hand accounts of the wins, losses, mistakes and successes from those who live and breathe the daily realities of business and entrepreneurship. Leveraging the panels’ wisdom and experience, you’ll gain insights into:
- How to avoid overwhelm to start a business quickly and easily
- Overcoming the fear of stepping out on your own
- Creating the right systems for lead generation
- Stepping outside your comfort zone to sell yourself effectively
- Identifying the most powerful tools for attracting and retaining clients
- How to structure and prioritise your online strategy
- Set the right goals to achieve meaningful and sustained growth
- Manage your revenue to avoid cash-flow headaches
- Navigating and surviving cash flow highs and lows.