Third Party Sponsorship Guidelines
A Vivid Ideas Contributor is an organisation or entity that provides assistance (cash and/or value-in-kind) to the applicant in support of their Expression of Interest and realisation of their event (if successful).
The applicant is responsible for engaging and managing contributors directly to support their application/event as required. However, the applicant must provide details of potential contributors as part of this Expression of Interest for review and approval by Destination NSW prior to entering into a formal agreement.
Destination NSW has provided guidelines on the Contributor Restrictions (outlined below) and these must be taken into consideration before submitting your Expression of Interest.
Potential Vivid Ideas Contributors can also be submitted for review and approval by Destination NSW after the approval of the submission.
Destination NSW reserves the right to review all proposed Vivid Ideas Contributors and approve them, or otherwise, at its sole discretion.
The Vivid Ideas Contributor category does not permit the Vivid Ideas Contributor to:
- Be awarded naming rights of either the Vivid Sydney event or your Vivid Ideas event
- Undertake general marketing and promotion of their involvement as part of the whole of Vivid Sydney 2020, except directly in relation to the approved event and subject to the prior review and written approval of Destination NSW
- Undertake any unapproved messaging, including social media or PR activities, or issue any media releases relating to Vivid Sydney 2020, except in direct reference to the approved event and subject to the prior review and written approval of Destination NSW
- Distribute or sell any kind of products, samples, marketing material or other merchandise without prior pre-approval from Destination NSW
If the proposed contributor is associated directly with the following quarantined categories, further conditions and review may apply:
- Credit Cards
- Online travel booking services, airlines or accommodation
- Photography and photography equipment (both professional and amateur)
- Destination marketing organisations, including State and Regional Tourism organisations and third-party tourism websites
- Cause related marketing organisations.
If the proposed contributor is associated (either directly or closely linked) with the following restricted categories, sponsorship will not be approved by Destination NSW:
- Adult/sexual products and services
- Gaming and gambling activities
- Cleaning, hygiene and personal care products
- Alcohol products
- Weapons and violence-related products
- Political activities
Back to Ideas - Funding Models