Request For Quotation
There is no fee to submit a RFQ for Vivid Sydney.
Applications for each Request for Quotation (RFQ) are different, please refer to this table to view all relevant due dates. There will be no extension to these due dates.
Applications must be submitted via the online application form. No applications will be accepted via email or hardcopy.
Please contact us for further assistance. Destination NSW (DNSW) takes no responsibility for access or connection issues.
Each RFQ will have Selection Criteria and Specifications of Services specific to that RFQ. We advise you take the time to read and understand this section in the application. If you have any questions, please contact us for further assistance as soon as possible. You cannot save your application at any time. Please ensure you can complete all sections prior to submitting.
To apply you will need to provide the following:
- A written response which addresses the Selection Criteria and Specifications of Services outlined in Annexure A.
- An itemised quotation based on the requirements listed in Annexure A if requested, OR a detailed rate card for additional equipment and labour services.
- An outline of your proposed quality assurance processes to ensure that all requirements are delivered to an exceptionally high standard.
- An overview of your project timeline and project plan indicating when each requirement will be delivered and/or finalised.
- A copy of your / your company's current Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) references and copies of any qualifications you hold.
Applicants will be required to take out and maintain, on its behalf, a minimum of AUD $20 million public liability insurance cover, noting Destination NSW as an Interested Party.
Applicants will be required to take out and maintain, on its behalf, a minimum of AUD $10 million professional liability insurance, as appropriate.
Applicants will be required to take out and maintain, on its behalf, appropriate workers compensation insurance as required by law.
By submitting an application, you warrant that you have all appropriate skills, licences, insurances, accreditations and permits in order to apply for this RFQ and can provide evidence of the same if requested.
Please contact us for further assistance. All questions submitted by any suppliers, along with answers from DNSW will be published on the website via a Clarification Addendum.
Destination NSW is working closely with the NSW Government and NSW Health to monitor the situation and will provide updates as they are relative to the applicant.
After the closing date on each RFQ, DNSW will assess all submissions and advise whether successful or unsuccessful by the dates listed in this table.
Applicants will be required to enter into an agreement with Destination NSW outlining the requirements and responsibilities of both parties during the term.