Some believe the fourth industrial revolution represents an ‘apocalypse of work’ for humankind. Others are utterly optimistic about the future of work...
Unworking - how the future of work will set us free
Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side)
Access and Inclusion
Some believe the fourth industrial revolution represents an ‘apocalypse of work’ for humankind. Others are utterly optimistic about the future of work and new found freedoms it will bring.
It is likely that AI and robotics will elevate all workers out of mundane, repetitive tasks bringing life-changing benefits like shorter work weeks and better work-life balance through virtual working and high-speed, autonomous land and air commuting.
Beaming in from their workplaces of the future, our panel of experts will cast their sights to the nirvana of work – Sydney 2029.
· Future workplaces: How productivity will inform where and how we work
· Communications: How new interfaces will shape our outputs
· Careers: How upskilling and continuous learning will uncap future career-prospects
· Health: How wellness and work will be intrinsically linked
· Transportation: How the transport-revolution will unleash our access to work
Join us for an immersive experience and contribute your own ideas and perspectives to the conversation. Discover the future of work and find out how you can start living it today.