Are you an executive, entrepreneur, intrapreneur or someone looking for inspiration on how to create a vision for your life, your business, your community...
The Hunger Project's Vision to Action Workshop
Are you an executive, entrepreneur, intrapreneur or someone looking for inspiration on how to create a vision for your life, your business, your community, or the world and how to realise that vision by taking action? This workshop by The Hunger Project Australia has your name all over it - and all proceeds from ticket sales for this event go to The Hunger Project's work creating a sustainable end to chronic, persistent hunger.
Coinciding with World Hunger Day on 28 May, the session will kick off with a three-hour interactive Vision to Action workshop led by Cathy Burke (Vice President and Global Leader, Partnerships, The Hunger Project) and Glen Carlson (award-winning entrepreneur, speaker and Co-Founder, Key Person of Influence).
The workshop is inspired by the Vision, Commitment, Action (VCA) workshops that The Hunger Project run across Africa and Bangladesh with our village partners. The VCA's are a key component to The Hunger Project's innovative technology behind shifting the mindsets of people living in chronic hunger and poverty from resignation and despondency to optimism and empowerment, so that they can see that they have the power and agency to end their own hunger. This is the first – and most critical - step in the approach to creating sustainable and transformative change. To date over 4.1 million people across Africa and Bangladesh have participated in a VCA workshop.
The workshop will be followed by a 45 minute panel discussion with an extraordinary lineup of guest speakers including:
- Cathy Burke;
- Jack Delosa (Founder & CEO of The Entourage);
- Ben Doolan (Founder and Director of FivePointFour Meals);
- Jessica Carrera (Director/Owner of Carrera Press Agency, and Director/Co-Founder of The Dollhouse Pictures);
- Jacinta McDonell (Co-Founder of Anytime Fitness, Founder of Urban Yoga, and Human Kind Project); and
- Narelle Hooper (Adviser, Author and Speaker).
You are invited to join the conversation with them about their vision and what it took to make it a reality.
Although we are not suffering from chronic, persistent hunger in Australia, we are still all hungry for something. It could be a hunger for more purpose, meaning, love, creativity, confidence, the list goes on. Through the Vision to Action workshops, The Hunger Project will share some incredible lessons and insights from its village partners in Africa and Bangladesh about the adversity they have conquered by shifting their mindset. We'll incorporate these lessons as we guide you through steps to create your own vision, commitment and actions towards unlocking your leadership, creativity and capacity to live a bigger life.
Through this workshop, you can:
- Shift your mindset to open up new possibilities for yourself
- Unlock your leadership, creativity and capacity to live a bigger life
- Discover what’s been holding you back from fulfilling your potential
- See a future for you and your life beyond what you see currently
- Get emboldened to your own power to create that future
- Take a stand for something you want in your life or for your community
- Identify clear and immediate actions you can take to realise your vision
What are you hungry for? What is holding you back from getting it? Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to lift the lid off what's possible and realising your full potential.
The Hunger Project is a global strategic non-government organisation with a mission to end hunger by 2030. The Hunger Project empowers women and men living in remote, rural villages globally to unlock their leadership, capacity and creativity to end their own hunger. Check out our website for more information.
Light refreshments and drinks will be provided.
*Booking and transaction fees may apply