One of the premium Sydney Events, Vivid Sydney celebrates all that is creative, technologically-driven and heaps of fun.ICT Educators NSW (ICTENSW) are...
#TeachMeet @ Vivid Ideas
One of the premium Sydney Events, Vivid Sydney celebrates all that is creative, technologically-driven and heaps of fun.
ICT Educators NSW (ICTENSW) are all creative, technologically driven and heaps of fun, and will be sharing the Vivid Sydney love with a jumbo Teachmeet.
- Innovating and creating in the classroom with the Innovation ToolBox
- Electronics through eTextiles
- Digital Citizenship Program - everyone's business
- Young ICT Explorers
- Vivid as a case/industry study for IST and IT Multimedia
- Colour my world - adding colour to HSIE
ICTENSW is a professional organisation for ICT Educators in NSW. We provide Professional Development, Resources & Networking for all our members.
What's a TeachMeet?
- TeachMeets are meetings/un-conferences where teachers share good practice, practical ideas and personal insights into teaching with technology.
- All participants are encouraged to be ready to volunteer an idea, a tool or a website that they have delivered in their classroom.
- Any teacher can host a TeachMeet, and choose a theme relevant to their practice – participants then offer to present an idea that is related to the theme
- Many spaces can hold a TeachMeet – pubs, libraries, schools... we’ve even had one at a zoo!
- Alternatively they can discuss a product that they believe enhances their classroom practice.
- New scheme teachers are encouraged to attend and learn.
- The idea behind TeachMeets is hearing stories about learning, from teachers (and sometimes students as well!)
- This is a chance for teachers from all types of schools to network and to hear ideas from each other.
- A key element of a good TeachMeet is offering a variety of short, sharp presentations rather than longwinded keynotes.
- TeachMeets are open to all regardless of experience, qualifications or sector and do not charge an entry fee.
This event is presented by ICTENSW. More information on the TeachMeet website