Automation and machines have been part of our lives for over 100 years so what’s all the hype surrounding robotic automation and artificial intelligence. ...
The Robots Are Coming! Fact, Fiction and Everything in Between
Level 6 Terrace Entrance (Circular Quay West Side)
Automation and machines have been part of our lives for over 100 years so what’s all the hype surrounding robotic automation and artificial intelligence. In this session we will look to demystify the world of automation and explore how they can be used to enhance the way we work and live as well as what we need to watch out for.
Join us for this one-off session that will discuss and explore a number of themes including:
- What is robotic automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- How it can improve our personal lives
- How will this shape the workforce of the future and how do we prepare future generations – or are they already there!!
- How can we leverage these different technologies to simplify business and provide a much improved customer and client experience.
David will provide some mind-blowing insights about this hot topic and will walk and talk through a practical example of just how automation is integrated into our daily lives.
As an example of automation, Bill Bizos, General Manager – Skip, will outline how the successful Sensis start-up captured the vision of venue owners across the country who were looking for a service that would help streamline processes and inventory control and provide a fantastic experience for consumers, plus what the future holds.
Who should attend:
- Anyone who’s interested in understanding the buzz and hype and/or reality surrounding robotic process automation
Why you should attend:
- Hear about how robotic automatic and AI has and will shape our daily lives
- David Thurkle - David is a Business Transformation executive with extensive experience in leading & delivering large scale business & technology transformational change. An industry leader in Robotic Process Automation having recently established the Robotic Process Automation capability for National Australia Bank (NAB) and now leading the RPA program at Sensis. David is passionate about delivering sustainable change and is excited about RPA’s ability to simplify organisations, drive efficiency and ultimately deliver a great customer experience.
- Bill Bizos – General Manager, SkipApp
FREE – REGISTER HERE
Limited Tickets Available