***WAIT LIST AVAILABLE. PLEASE EMAIL NICOLE@THEIDEASBODEGA.COM.AU TO BE ON THE WAITLIST.The ability to think creatively is what gives people and organisations...
The Power of Creativity: How to Out-Think Your Competition with Better Ideas
Museum of Contemporary Art
***WAIT LIST AVAILABLE. PLEASE EMAIL NICOLE@THEIDEASBODEGA.COM.AU TO BE ON THE WAITLIST.
The ability to think creatively is what gives people and organisations a competitive advantage in today’s world.
Now more than ever people need to strengthen their creativity in order to successfully solve challenges big and small. The number one problem is that many people don’t think they are creative.
In this keynote, Nicole Velik, from the Ideas Bodega will bring out your natural creative talent. She will teach you powerful tools and techniques that can be applied to any business challenge and show you how easy it is to come up with game changing creative ideas. She will share techniques that she has used to inspire creativity at Nike, Foxtel, The United Nations, One Green Bean, Caltex, The BBC, Ogilvy, Coca-Cola, Fairfax, eBay and Google.
Nicole draws on her life experience from working in global advertising agencies in Sydney and New York, across many brands in all sectors and shares anecdotes that will inspire, entertain and leave you wanting to apply what you’ve learnt right away.
This session is stimulating, fun and highly interactive – be ready for some audience participation. Your creative thinking ability will be challenged and stretched to a new level.
In this interactive workshop you will learn;
- Practical techniques to generate game changing creative ideas that you can apply to any business or innovation challenge
- A process to help you design and facilitate powerful and effective brainstorm sessions
- Tools that will help you break out of old thinking habits in order to identify new and exciting opportunities
- Tips to help you switch on your creativity on a daily basis
- How to make your team more creative
- How to create an inspiring ideas culture in the workplace where ideas and innovation thrive.
Bring a pen and notepad!
This event is presented by the Ideas Bodega.
*Booking and transaction fees may apply