So you think you have a winning creative idea? Now, you just have to convince your team or a sponsor, buyer, investor or donor. Should be easy, right...
Pitching Your Creative Idea
So you think you have a winning creative idea? Now, you just have to convince your team or a sponsor, buyer, investor or donor. Should be easy, right? Somehow, the more time you have invested in your idea without sharing it, the harder it can be to impress others. If you’re ready to understand some of the key issues in pitching and road-test some more creative approaches, this session is for you.
This interactive workshop is designed to help you build a simple framework for pitch preparation and delivery. In the process, you’ll
- learn to plan your pitch
- understand the criteria and process of pitching
- develop pitching strategies and tactics, including a solid hook
- define the creative elements of your pitch
- identify what does and doesn't work when it comes to persuasive pitching
- develop practical tools and techniques to make your pitch more impactful
- build increased confidence in pitching for a positive outcome.
This workshop is suitable for managers, supervisors and team leaders who are looking to sharpen their ability to pitch a creative idea, an innovation, or a change to the way things are done. It has been developed for professionals at all stages of their careers from diverse sectors, including public and private enterprise.