This interactive workshop will build your skills in leading teams to generate creative outcomes. The key focus of this course is on fostering the right...
Leading Teams for Creativity
Access and Inclusion
This interactive workshop will build your skills in leading teams to generate creative outcomes. The key focus of this course is on fostering the right environment for generating creative solutions and achieving organisational goals. As a leader, it is imperative that team members at all levels are encouraged to contribute to the generation of creative solutions, in order to achieve team and organisational goals.
Your own leadership style will be enriched through strategic and creative people management perspectives. These new perspectives will assist you to engage your team so they are enthused and motivated to work together, as a high performing team, for more strongly delivering creative outcomes.
- Key senior leadership skills, including motivating and facilitating a high performing team for achieve creative outcomes.
- Planning skills, enabling you to set team direction to achieve organisational goals with creativity and inspiration.
- Ability to work with your team to embrace change with creativity and agility. In so doing, taking corrective action along the journey to enable a team to achieve its goals, whilst maintaining creativity.
- Facilitate the best direction for the team to achieve its goals creatively by managing the expectations of key internal and external stakeholders.
- More effectively manage both upwards and downwards, ensuring team deliverables are fully aligned with organisation goals, whilst inspiring team members creatively.
- As a creative team leader, fostering a high performance team environment.
- Leadership style for achieving creative outcomes
- Developing your leadership identity
- Engaging team members in the pursuit of an agreed strategy by applying theories of motivation.
- Fostering a positive attitude to risk taking so as to solve problems creatively as a team and thereby facilitate the strategic pathway for achieving the longer term team goal.
- Types of creative strategic thinking including deductive, inductive, circular/convergent and abstract.
- Enabling a positive risk culture that readily embraces creativity and change.
- Mapping a plan of action for each attendee through creative demonstrations, sequential group exercises and application of concepts to scenarios provided by delegates.