This one day immersive experience will empower individual leaders, managers and future leaders with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can...
The Innovation Masterclass
THE THINK POD
This one day immersive experience will empower individual leaders, managers and future leaders with the tools, initiatives and tangible actions they can take in order to turn themselves and their team into a creative powerhouse.
You will learn practical ways to think creatively and inject creativity into the workplace by gaining insight into what some of the most innovative organisations around the world are doing.
You will learn techniques that can be easily implemented in the organisation and see how one person can have the ability to create an inspiring ideas culture.
The day is for leaders, managers and future leaders. It will be inspiring, stimulating and highly interactive. You will be encouraged to share ideas and learn from each other.
You will learn:
- How to have creative confidence and lead by example.
- How to look outside of your industry in order to generate game-changing ideas.
- How to manage collaboration and cross pollination across departments and leverage the diversity in your organisation for creativity.
- How to build an environment where audacious ideas can live and breathe.
- How to give feedback for creativity — the right way.
- How to reward ideas and creativity (and how not to).
- How to make idea generation and creativity a part of everyone’s job.
- How to create platforms for innovation.
- Why we need to promote and recognise failure and how to do it.
- How to get staff to pro-actively come up with ideas.
- How to carve out time for creativity in the busy week and make it habitual.
- Why we need to “unlearn” in order to innovate and how to do it.
Lunch will be provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.