INDEED, the world's largest jobs site, is hosting a VIP lunch, panel discussion and media event at the MCA on the 15th June 2016. With over 180...
Indeed Presents: Tapping Into Australia’s High Potential Workforce
Museum of Contemporary Art
INDEED, the world's largest jobs site, is hosting a VIP lunch, panel discussion and media event at the MCA on the 15th June 2016.
With over 180 million unique visitors per month, Indeed has a front row seat that allows it to observe the dynamics of the global and local labor market in real time.
In the first part of the event Indeed's Chief Economist, Tara Sinclair, will provide an overview of international trends and insight into how these are affecting Australia, as well as highlighting the opportunities available to job seekers with the right skills.
A panel of local and international experts will then discuss their insights into how Australia can:
- better tap into its high potential workforce
- attract and retain the best local and international talent
- develop the skills necessary to secure the 'opportunity jobs' of the future
- Professor Roy Green, Dean of UTS Business School
- Caitriona Staunton, Head of Recruiting APAC at Atlasssian
- Robert Wickham, Regional VP, Innovation & Digital Transformation at Salesforce
- Sally-Ann Williams, Engineering Community & Outreach Manager at Google
- Jason Hosking, Co-Founder of Red Garage Ventures & Hivery
We will also be inviting young high potentials to attend and participate in the discussion.
Education Partner: We are delighted to be collaborating with UTS BUSINESS SCHOOL on both this event and a research paper to be published following the event.
Business Partners: the American Chamber of Commerce (AmCham) and the Australia Israel Chamber of Commerce.