Being a startup and new entrepreneur is the heart of Australian's business ecosystem. If you have a new niche idea that solves a common problem and...
Digital Strategy for Startups
55 Elizabeth St
Being a startup and new entrepreneur is the heart of Australian's business ecosystem. If you have a new niche idea that solves a common problem and unique product and service that doesn't exist, then you're in the right place. While other workshops focus on your MPV, business models and legal, in this workshop we focus on simply the digital end of being part of the startup ecosystem. It is quite confusing to some as to where to start, how to build an online strategy, how to initiate your social media growth and how to position yourself/brand/product to both local and international markets. In this workshop we look at some of those startles with a checklist that can assist you to get you up and running with your digital strategy.
This digital strategy workshop aims to:
1. Equip you with the mindset you need to plan, design and execute your startup idea from the digital end.
2. Help you to understand the difference types of technologies that can help you with your startup, including customer acquisition, marketing and business development.
1. Creating a digital brand for your startup!
2. eCommerce, Social Commerce and Virtual Commerce.
3. Social media strategies and growth hacking.
4. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and landing pages.
5. Creative content creation and marketing.
6. The world of mobile (Apps vs Responsive)
This digital strategy workshop will be delivered as an interactive workshop consisting of an instructor-led lecture, group and individual activities. This training approach allows you to work through concepts introduced by the instructor in an application-focused teaching environment.
This digital strategy workshop is suitable for everyone aged 18 and above but will be of particular interest to those who are looking to develop their digital strategy for the startup.