Australia lives on the doorstep of a creative goldmine - with increasing opportunity and wealth in the Asia Pacific, a population of over 4 billion people...
Creative Frontiers in The Asia Pacific: Live at The Distillery
- Mikala Tai, Director, 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art
- Haryono Setiadi, Fashion Designer, Haryono Setiadi
- Adam Brimo, Co-Founder, OpenLearning.com
- Nathan Leong, Founder and Managing Director, The Distillery
Offering the story of their journeys to date, the panellists will explore opportunities, successes and challenges they have faced in their creative enterprises. You will obtain keen insight on key topics such as:
- How we use creativity to unlock commercial opportunities in the Asia Pacific
- How tradition, wealth and freedom of expression intersect these markets
- The effectiveness of empathy and cross-cultural understanding to achieve progress
Following Q&A, you are invited to experience a live musical performance and hands-on letterpress printmaking workshops.
We invite you to engage in dialogue with like-minded business professionals who have grown into emerging overseas creative markets. Reflect on creative process, cultural paradigms and commercial strategy that highlights some of the opportunities, successes and challenges facing Australian Creative Industries.
This event is presented by The Distillery: an award winning creative studio in Darlinghurst, specialising in crafting brands, boutique stationery and cultural events, and in 2014 expanded into Jakarta Indonesia.
*Booking and transaction fees may apply