Entrepreneurship is the heart of business. Successful businesses arise from a desire to seize an opportunity creatively. This starts with being a blue sky visionary, but soon needs to be translated into practical reality. In this course, we capture the creative spirit of an entrepreneurial mindset whilst providing you with skills for developing the opportunity.
- Equipping you with the creative mindset, knowledge and ability to commence your entrepreneurial activity.
- How to succeed as a creative entrepreneur, including how to develop your personal brand and build a network that will help serve your cause.
- You will develop and refine your capability for taking limited resources and creatively transforming your ideas into sustainable business success.
- Successfully positioning and selling your ideas for obtaining funding, then developing your skills for achieving initial sales targets and building an ongoing business.
- Applying creative entrepreneurial thinking across disciplines as a means of personal empowerment.
- Developing a creative mindset that senses, acts on and mobilises opportunities in uncertain conditions/ vague real-world situations. In so doing, reframing problems for creating business opportunities.
- Evolving your personal brand and networking with recognised entrepreneurs for support.
- How to create a climate within your organisation that fosters creative entrepreneurialism.
- Leading a team where members build relationships, observe, experiment and create in order to solve problems.
- Assessing, strategising and implementing new ideas with creative flair.