We're far enough into this now to know that China's a huge deal, right? China's rise over the past decade means it's ever changing, filled...
ChinaHACK: Nail your China Strategy
UTS Business School
We're far enough into this now to know that China's a huge deal, right? China's rise over the past decade means it's ever changing, filled with opportunity and challenges for every sector and is the biggest thing since digital.
Did you know?
- China is our largest trading partner by far, eclipsing our second and third largest partners combined, the USA and Japan.
- China is also the largest trading partner of 127 other nations.
- Only 9% of businesses in Australia do any trade with Asia, let alone China!
- Two way trade of goods and services is a $660 billion dollar market for Australia.
- Increasing the number of businesses who trade with China by even 5% is a multi-billion dollar opportunity.
"But how?!" we hear you ask. "I am not sure how, I don't know who to trade with or the best place to start and besides, isn't China filled with people who are just going to rip off my IP?"
Any good business is driven by strategy, and this is where ChinaHACK comes in. Over the course of this 48 hour hackathon-style workshop, you will meet and learn from some of China's leading innovators and companies, such as China's largest and most used internet portal Tencent, receive a template for creating your own China strategy and walk away with a living China strategy outlining your business or project's best next steps when it comes to engaging the Middle Kingdom.
This event is limited to 100 people and is priced to sell out.
Proudly presented by the China Australia Millennial Project and the UTS Business School.
*Booking and transaction fees may apply