Founder, Strategic Artistry
Chloe has over 15 years experience as a creative strategist, collaboration broker, program producer and presenter.
As the founder of the consultancy firm Strategic Artistry, Chloe builds the capacity of governments, organisations, industries and communities to deliver creative outcomes. She achieves this through:
- Consulting on strategic community, cultural and industry development;
- Practitioner development as a trainer, coach, and keynote presenter;
- Brokering artists, stakeholder partnerships and resources;
- Joint ventures and investing in social and cultural enterprises;
- Producing quality events and programs;
- Facilitating participatory consultation processes;
- Identifying opportunities for impact, collaboration and funding;
- Providing strategic context through mapping related policies, plans, strategies and stakeholders to identify potential alignments.
- Audio guides for galleries, museums and cultural tourism (as a Cultural Tourism Consultant managing IZI.Travel across Australia and New Zealand)
- Virtual Reality of your locations and experiences (as a Business Development Consultant through Merkava Technologies)
- 3D printers for rapid prototyping, education and bespoke design
Chloe is a lecturer for the Bachelor of Entertainment and Arts Management through the Australian Institute of Music, teaching marketing research, venue and gallery management. She was an Event Manager for TEDxMelbourne 2015 managing live streaming to Federation Square and online. She is a journalist for Eastside FM in Sydney. Chloe serves as a Director on the Board of Management for Arts On Tour.
Chloe has over a decade experience in the Local Government sector as a specialist in community planning and cultural development. During her years in the Policy Division of Local Government NSW, she advised the 152 councils across NSW on all things arts and culture, and represented the sector nationally. This role involved managing the Local Government Arts and Culture Awards and Summit which recognised best practice initiatives, undertaken by councils with their communities. Chloe continues to provide services to the Local Government sector as well as supporting other sectors in council relations.
Prior to working in the public sector, Chloe operated a technology business producing multimedia resources for galleries, councils and communities. Having come full circle she now she supports these industries to integrate emerging technologies, in particular audio guides, virtual reality and 3D printing facilitate new ways of engaging your audience.
Chloe is an exhibiting photographer, classically trained musician & creative entrepreneur.
The arts and culture sector is a mosaic of organisations, industries, private and public services. What is your purpose and where is your niche? Where...
Founded in 2012 in West Michigan, U.S.A. Failure:Lab combines storytelling, audience reflection time and performance in a fast-paced program, with 7 storytellers...