Celina Clarke and Simon Christopher
Founders, ISM Objects
Business partners and designers, Celina Clarke and Simon Christopher credit the ongoing success of their Melbourne-based lighting design, manufacture and retail business, ISM Objects, to a shared business vision and cohesive approach to design.
Clarke and Christopher have been pivotal in establishing the company as a unique entity within the design and retail sector. Where many of their industry counterparts simply import and retail lighting products, ISM Objects designs 75 per cent of its lighting in-house – the remaining 25 per cent conceived through collaborations with other Australian designers.
ISM Objects manufactures all its products from its factory in Mentone, Melbourne and also retails and distributes its lighting nationally.
Factory Design District: ESTABLISHED_ Founders in Conversation, including Tait, Dinosaur Designs and more
Join the founders of iconic Australian design brands, in conversation with David Harrison, editor of the Design.daily.Endless articles and reports claim...