Copy & Content Approvals Process
To allow the Vivid Sydney Team to effectively market, promote and publicise your Activation/Installation/Program/Event, we require all Artists/Event Owners to review and/or update the following copy supplied during the EOI process:
- A 250-character description of your Activation/Installation/Program/Event.
- A 750-character description of your Activation/Installation/Program/Event.
- A 1500-character description of your Activation/Installation/Program/Event.
When reviewing your copy, please remember that this material will be used in marketing and promotional applications, such as on the Vivid Sydney website, Vivid Sydney Lift-Out Guide, and other pieces of marketing campaign material and collateral.
To ensure your copy conforms to the Vivid Sydney’s Style Guide, and is consistent in formatting and writing style, your revisions and updates will progress through a robust editing and approvals process managed by the Vivid Sydney Team.
To complete this process please follow the steps below:
- Log into the Vivid Sydney Artist/Event Owner portal using the link that will be emailed to you by Destination NSW.
- Review the copy you provided during the EOI process.
This is an opportunity to edit this content before it progresses through the editing and approvals process with the Vivid Sydney Team.
- Ensure correct and accurate spelling, capitalisation and Activation/Installation/Program/Event names are used when reviewing and updating this copy.
Changes after the deadline will not be possible.
- Once you are happy with your copy, press the submit button at the bottom of the page.
After submission your copy will be reviewed by the Vivid Sydney Team, with edits applied to arrive at a
Following proposed final version.
- You will receive an email from Destination NSW when your proposed final copy is ready for review.
A link to access your proposed final copy on the Artist/Event Owner portal will be provided in this email.
- Approve or request change to your proposed final copy.
Review your proposed final copy to ensure factual accuracy. Please note formatting and stylistic changes will have been applied in line with the Vivid Sydney Style Guide and changes to formatting only cannot be accepted.
Please make sure you complete both your initial review and update, and final review and update process before the deadline stipulated in your notification to ensure your copy is ready and approved for use ahead of the print and in-market deadlines for Vivid Sydney marketing collateral and material.